Convenient access is still in your hands
We follow the calendar set by the Federal Reserve Bank in Atlanta, which means our branches will be closed on these 2018 holidays. Even when our branches are closed, you can access your accounts through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and our ATMs.
- New Year’s Day (Observance) – Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 15
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, February 19
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 3
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 8
- Veterans Day – Monday, November 12
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22
- Christmas Day – Tuesday, December 25
Florida Credit Union follows the Federal Reserve Holiday Policy: When holidays fall on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve offices will be closed the following Monday.