Fast Auto-Financing Process
New or Used, get it financed in no time
Whether you are buying a car, truck, or SUV from a car dealer or from a private seller and need to be pre-approved for a loan, we can help you finance your next ride. We’ll even work with you if your credit score is not the best.
Why Finance Your Next Auto with FCU?
Whether you need a loan for a car, truck, or SUV, we have options with competitive interest rates that are often lower than traditional banks.
- 36-84 Months repayment terms
- Option to defer payments for 90 days1
- 100% financing available
- Get pre-approved before heading to the dealer
- Loans for new or used cars
Find Your Next Ride and Save
FCU'S ONLINE CAR BUYING SERVICE, POWERED BY TrueCar.
Shop and price match from the comfort of your home when you use FCU's Online Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar, to purchase a new or used vehicle.
- Save money. Get special member-only savings on New and select Used cars. Save an average of $1,824 off MSRP² on new cars.
- Save time at the dealership or "Buy from Home". Search and price compare in advance for your next vehicle.
- Get real pricing on local dealer inventory. See what others paid for the new car you want, and quickly find below-market priced pre-owned inventory before going to the dealership.
Refinance with FCU
Refinancing your auto loan can help you save money on the vehicle you already own. Refinancing your auto loan can have many benefits such as:
- Get cash out
- Reduce your payment
- Save on interest
- Reduce or extend term options
Get Started Today!
Complete an application online to get startedApply Now
Get connected with a FCU service representativeCall Now
We have 12 locations in north and central FloridaFind a Branch Near You
Protect Your Investment
After you buy, it's time to protect your investment. FCU offers three types of coverage for every vehicle we finance. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Mechanical Breakdown Insurance & Roadside Assistance and Payment Protection Insurance can all help safeguard you against financial hardship.
Protect your investment if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Helps you pay for accident-related costs. What if there is additional text here.
If a FCU borrower is disabled or dies, we can continue to make loan payments to help your loved ones.
Free Auto Advisor Services
If you have never purchased a car before, there's a lot to learn about buying a new or used vehicle, and Florida Credit Union is here to help.
- Our Auto Advisor Service starts before you even start visiting showrooms.
- We can teach you how to save money and get the vehicle you want at the right price.
- You'll gain a competitive edge with tips about negotiating in high-pressure situations.
- The Auto Advisor Service is completely free. It's another valuable benefit that puts FCU members on the road to financial success.
Vehicle Loan Calculators
Vehicle Loan FAQs
Subject to credit approval.
1. No payment for 90 days: Offer for auto, SUV and truck loans only. Payments may be deferred for the first 90 days; interest accrues from inception.
2. Between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $1,824. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.
Calculators: The calculators found on this page are for information purposes only. While the results of the calculators may be generally accurate, the results do not reflect any specific Credit Union accounts, loans or other products or services and may not exactly match the calculation methods used by the Credit Union (or any third party) for accounts, loans or other products or services. These calculators should be used only for general informational purposes and should not be relied on for any specific transaction.