Fast, Reliable, and Safe!
Enjoy the convenience of having your paycheck automatically and safely deposited into your Florida Credit Union account with direct deposit... and get paid up to two days sooner!
- It’s secure. Direct deposit is safe and confidential
- It's faster. Funds deposited up to two days early
- It's reliable. Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time
- It's convenient. Direct deposit eliminates the need to deposit checks in person
How to Set up Direct Deposit
If your employer does not have a payroll portal, ask them for a direct deposit form. Whether entered electronically or on the form, you will need this information:
- FCU ABA/routing number: 263178410
- Your 10-digit checking or savings account number. It can be found in the Account Details tab of FCU Anywhere Online or Mobile Banking or at the bottom of each check. Your checking account number will be different from your savings number.
Tip! Want to start building up your savings before you’re tempted to spend it? No problem. Just split your direct deposit between your checking and a savings account. You’ll be able to choose how much goes into each.
Please see the sample check below for quick reference:
Note: Some employers may require a voided check or deposit slip. If you don't have checks or deposit slips, call us at 1-800-284-1144 or visit your nearest branch and we can help.
- If your employer does not provide a direct deposit form, use this form: Direct Deposit Form
- If you are receiving Social Security, VA, or other federal benefits, you can also set up direct deposit using this link: Go Direct® - Enroll Online Now
- For military direct deposit set up, use this form: Standard Form 1199AA
Switching is Easy with ClickSWITCH®
Direct Deposit in just a few clicks
Switching your checking account from one financial institution to another can be time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be with ClickSWITCH®. Easily move direct deposits and recurring payments with the click of a mouse. ClickSWITCH® is fully automated, convenient, and takes as little as 10 minutes to set up.
Have More Questions?
If you have any additional questions about direct deposit, call us toll-free at 1-800-284-1144, email us at email@example.com or visit any of our branches.