We can connect you to a wealth of investment tools.
- Create an investment plan
- Review an established portfolio
- Buy stocks, bonds and annuities
- Start a retirement fund
There are so many investment options available, even people who are good with money can use a little professional advice about financial planning. At Florida Credit Union, we offer the expertise of financial advisor Ken Toops and the resources of our partner, SWBC Investment Services, LLC. Ken will gladly help you set a strategic course that will give you the best chance of reaching all your financial goals.
As the exclusive financial advisor to Florida Credit Union members, Ken Toops brings more than 10 years of industry experience to the job. His mission is to help you implement and monitor financial plans that are designed to address your specific needs and objectives. He will accomplish this through a thoughtful, disciplined approach to investment and risk management. Ken can be reached at 352.377.4141, ext. 4272 or at KToops@swbc.com. You can also visit your local FCU branch to arrange an appointment.
Whether you’re planning for retirement, saving for college, or creating an estate plan, Florida Credit Union can help you achieve your goals. Our full complement of investment and insurance products include:
- Individual securities: Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts and Roth IRAs
- Rollovers of employee-sponsored 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- College savings plans
- Portfolio review and evaluation
- Life Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable, and Universal Life policies
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-term care coverage
It doesn't matter what your current financial standing looks like; there are many reasons to seek investment assistance.
- Starting a New Career. Assisting with budgeting and employer-sponsored investment plans
- Protecting Your Family. Examining your overall income, savings, and insurance needs
- Changing Jobs. Reviewing retirement plan options from past and present employers.
- Saving for Retirement. Analyzing adequate income needs versus expenses.
- Funding College. Choosing the right type of account and determining how much you'll need.
- Preserving Wealth. Creating a lasting legacy for you and your family.
Florida Credit Union has entered into a strategic partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC, in order to bring our members a full range of investment and insurance services.
Have questions for our Investment Services team? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Securities are offered through SWBC Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SWBC Investment Services is not affiliated with Florida Credit Union. Invested funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by FCU, may lose value, and are not insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). To place a trade, please call SWBC’s home office operations department at 1-866-884-2605. Other SWBC correspondence can be directed to: Mike Klorer; SWBC Investment Services, LLC; 9311 San Pedro, Suite 600; San Antonio, TX 78216. Office phone: 210-376-3585. Fax: 210-635-1203. Email: email@example.com