Benefit from a policy providing you with the most peace of mind.
- Cannot be turned down due to health or age
- No medical exam required to get or keep coverage
- Benefits paid directly to you or beneficiary
- Cash benefit paid in one lump sum
Florida Credit Union wants to help protect your family with
$3,000.00 INSURANCE COVERAGE PAID FOR YOU BY FLORIDA CREDIT UNION
As a Florida Credit Union member age 18 or older you can help protect your family’s financial future with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. In addition to the $3,000.00 Credit Union Paid coverage, you can purchase Additional Coverage at group rates.
- You are pre-authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000*
- Your acceptance is guaranteed - No Medical Exams or Health Questions
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary if you die from a covered accident
You cannot be turned down for the Credit Union Paid Coverage —or any additional coverage you may select. All coverage reduces by 50% at age 70 and older, regardless of age at enrollment.
Remember, the $3,000.00 coverage is at no cost to you. It’s complimentary of Florida Credit Union.
* All coverage is reduced by 50% at age 70 and older, regardless of age at enrollment. This plan may not be available to residents of all states. Franklin Madison Group, LLC is the Plan Administrator. For California residents: Insurance product is offered by Franklin Madison Group, LLC underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. Franklin Madison Group's customer service toll-free number: 1-877-309-6576